Skin Care + Hair Removal
The Depot Salon now offers skin and spa services including spa facials, chemical peels, and more! Take a look at all of our spa services below and schedule an appointment today!
Mini Facial with Advanced Consultation
60 minutes $35
This is an educational facial. I’ll analyze your skin, discuss your goals, and teach you what ingredients to look for and look out for in your skincare and cosmetics. I teach you how to analyze your products for comedogenic and filler ingredients. Perfect for teenagers, anyone who wants to go in depth with their skin analysis, and those who want to learn how to find good skincare but can’t afford professional products. Facial includes double cleanse, skincare analysis, serum, moisturizer, and SPF.
60 minutes $35
Great for people who are looking for in-depth information about their skin.
Great for people who want to discover good skincare, but can’t afford professional products.
- 30$ with student ID
- 20% discount if you book a treatment at the time of your appointment.
40 minutes $40
A refreshing, custom facial perfect for your busy day with a skin analysis, double cleanse, mask or exfoliant, serum, moisturizer, and SPF.
- Quick and simple facial
- Great for first time clients or those with busy schedules. Every facial is customized to your skin’s unique needs.
ADVANCED SUGARING FACIAL
60 minutes $45
A facial and hair removal service in one! Includes a skin analysis, double cleanse, full face hair removal with Alexandria Sugar, Mud Puddle Mask, serum, moisturizer, and SPF.
- A gentle form of exfoliation, suitable for all skin types, even some that are contraindicated for waxing.
- Great for clients with unwanted facial hair
- Contraindications include retinols, accutane, recent exfoliation, active cold sores, etc
60 minutes $65
A custom facial that leaves your skin rejuvenated. Includes a skin analysis, double cleanse, exfoliant, mask, serum, moisturizer, and SPF.
- Longer and more relaxing
- Also great for first time client
- Longer facial massage included
- Every facial is customized to your skin’s unique needs!
LIQUID MICRONEEDING PEEL FACIAL
60 minutes $60
An introductory facial to the world of exfoliating facials. Microspicules work as an alternative to Microneedling, penetrating the skin and expanding to release active ingredients deep below the surface. This treatment can help with fine lines, acne, discoloration, sagging, etc. Perfect for all skin types for a glowing complexion. Includes skin analysis, double cleanse, Storyderm princess peel treatment, mask, serum, moisturizer, and SPF.
- Perfect prep for chemical peels
- Improves dull complexion
- Customized for clients skin types
- Good for aging skin types and hyperpigmentation
- Contraindications include retinols, accutane, etc.
40 minutes $75
(Only offered from Labor Day to Memorial Day)
A deeper exfoliation treatment to reduce the appearance of wrinkles, fine lines, sun damage, mild scarring, and acne. Must prep with enzymes or princess peel facial.
- Not for first-time clients. Customized for clients’ skin and conditions
- Some peeling may occur and cannot be touched!
- If seeing your face peel will bother you or you will pick at the peeling skin, this facial is not for you.
- You must be committed to wearing an SPF daily.
- Not relaxing, slightly uncomfortable.
- This treatment can give wonderful results.
- Contradictions include retinols, accutane, previous reactions to peels, rosacea, damaged skin barrier, inflamed acne, cold sores, open wounds, etc.
Relaxing Spa Facial
90 minutes $85
This is a luxurious facial with an extended massage for the face, décolleté, shoulders, arms and hands. Includes skin analysis, double cleanse, exfoliant, multiple masks, serum, moisturizers, and SPF.
- Relaxing Massage
- Multiple masks to target the skin
- Rejuvenating and will leave skin glowing
- Each facial is customized to your skin’s unique needs!
35 minutes $80
Machine-aided exfoliation that leaves your skin feeling smooth and radiant. Can help lessen the appearance of scars, dark spots, and fine lines and wrinkles. It also smoothes texture and removes dead skin.
- Quick and simple.
- Great for all skin types except sensitive.
- Great anti-aging treatment.
- Not relaxing, slightly uncomfortable
- Contradictions include retinols, accutane, cold sores, inflamed skin, etc.
- Can be done in a series of up to 6 sessions to maximize results.
GALVANIC CURRENT FACIAL
60 minutes $65
A facial perfect for decongesting the skin, extractions, high frequency to kill bacteria, and infusing the skin with product using galvanic current.
- Great for congested skin and acne
- Great for just an enhanced facial
- Contraindications include metal implants, pregnancy, epilepsy, and mental disorders including but not limited to bipolar disorder and schizophrenia
FACE LIFT IN A FACIAL
A facial that’s perfect for lifting the face and diminishing sagging and wrinkles. Facial includes double cleanse, skin analysis, microcurrent treatment, and specialized anti-aging products that give the skin a lifted, plumped effect.
- Great for all skin types.
- Great for prep for special events.
- Contraindications include epilepsy, metal implants, mental disorders including but not limited to bipolar disorder and schizophrenia, etc.
FULL BODY RELAXATION MASSAGE
60 minutes $70
A full body massage to promote relaxation and moisturization of the entire body. Not a massage therapy session.
- Contraindications include circulatory and systemic disorders.
Foot Care Treatment without polish
60 Minutes $48, With Gel Polish $68
The better pedicure. This service includes; cuticle care, nail care, steam towels, exfoliation, mask, foot file (callus care), massage, and gel polish. All from the comfort of a massage bed topped with a memory foam mattress. Feel free to ask for blanket and request your favorite tunes while enjoying your time.
|Brow and lip wax||$20+|
|Brow wax with tint||$25+|
|– Add on lip||$5+|
|Full face wax||$35+|
|Deep Bikini (leaves wide strip)||$45+|
Feel free to call the salon for more info or reach out to individual service providers